A gluten-free food blog.

Welcome! My name is Kate and I suffer from Celiac disease. I became aware of my body's disapproval of gluten over 10 years ago and have slowly been adjusting to a new lifestyle. I am, thankfully, not as sensitive as some - I can eat things cooked in the same kitchen, even the same fryer - so stay aware of your own sensitivities when taking gluten-free tips and advice. I hope these reviews of GF restaurants, foods, recipes and products will help you with your own changes of lifestyle, whether they are a choice or a requirement.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Hello and Some Housekeeping

Hello lovely gluten-free friends. I have finally committed to writing this blog that I have long speculated on. Mostly I intend to share with you all my trials, triumphs and failures (which I'm not afraid to admit, there are many) with gluten-free cooking, shopping and restaurants. I am currently located in the Connecticut area but will soon be relocating to the Dallas, TX area and look forward to exploring new gluten-free restaurants and recipes in the South!

Thanks for bearing with me while I get starting in the wide world of blogging. I hope my tips and suggestions will be useful to you whether you suffer from Celiac disease or have simply chosen a gluten-free lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment